enrichHR is a boutique human resources consulting firm who is passionate about all things HR. We partner with the owners of businesses to deliver tailored solutions and strategies to attract, develop and retain their most important asset, their people. We provide the full range of outsourced HR services to businesses of all industries, types and sizes. This also makes us versatile and practical, as we consider and work with you on how the solutions can apply ‘real-life’ to your business, rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach. We believe that each business and each person is unique, and all deserve a tailored approach.
Some of the services enrichHR offer include:
- HR Compliance
- HR & Succession Planning
- Workforce Planning
- Employee engagement
- Employment Contracts
- Performance Management
- Staff Inductions & Onboarding
- Workplace Health & Safety (WHS)
- Outplacement & Career support
- Award / IR classifications & interpretation
- HR Health Check
- HR Projects
- Leadership, Coaching & Professional Development
- Client Surveys
- Change management
- Employee retention
- Remuneration & employee benefits
- Industrial Relations
- Exit Interviews
- Culture & Employee Opinion Surveys, 360 feedback
We have recently expanded to the Port Stephens area, operating out of Spark Cowork in Salamander Bay. We would love to help you and your business to be the best that they can, so please feel free to reach out to us.
What were the main changes you learnt about employee/employer relationships after the COVID pandemic?
The key things we learnt, both within our business and the numerous businesses we work, were:
– The need for flexible and/or hybrid working arrangements;
– The importance of clear communication with employees;
– Effective use of technology to ensure effective remote work arrangements;
– The importance of regularly checking in with staff and monitoring burnout;
– How changes in legislation impacted the employee/employer relationship;
– Motivation of staff;
– Maintaining and improving company culture;
– Recruitment and retention of staff; and
– Importance of social events for staff.
What do you love about being part of the business community in Port Stephens?
We love the fact that the Port Stephens business community is very closeknit and everyone is willing and wanting to help others grow and develop their business.
Why did you choose to be a member of BPS?
We strongly believe in the power of being part of a Business Chamber, as we have also been a member of the Sydney Hills Business Chamber for over 10 years and Nigel, one of our Directors, was the Chairman and Board Member for many years with the Sydney Hills Business Chamber. So it was only natural that if we were to have an office in Port Stephens that we become part of BPS.
What’s your favourite thing to do in Port Stephens during down time?
Getting up each morning and taking our dog, Bella, down for a run along Birubi Beach or Bagnalls Beach and then having breakfast at a local café, followed by a day out on the water. What’s not to enjoy!
Shout out your favourite local business(es) in Port Stephens:
We have many favourite local businesses in Port Stephens, from the cafes and restaurants that we regularly frequent – such as Inhouse Kitchen, Two Bobs, Bannisters, Shoal Bay Country Club, and Crest – to the office that we work from, being Spark Cowork and so many other amazing businesses that we interact with each day.